The /savebuf command saves the specified number of lines from the end of the buffer of the specified window into the specified filename.
/savebuf -sgaolp [lines] <window | dialog id> <filename>
- -a - Appends the lines to the output file
- -s - Saves the status window buffer
- -g - Saves the finger window buffer (removed feature)
- -o - Indicates that you have specified the [dialog id] parameters instead of a window name in order to load lines into a custom dialog control
- -p - Strip control code from saved lines
- -l - Save the content of the side listbox of the window if there is one (can be used to save the nicklist of a channel quickly)
- -n - Treat the wrapped lines as a single line
- [lines] - If specified, the number of lines to add from the end the file or a range of lines N-N2, otherwise the whole content of the file is added.
- <window | dialog id> - The window's name or the dialog's name and an id to adds the lines to.
- <filename> - The filename you want to add lines from.
Added: mIRC v5.0
Added on: 02 Apr 1997
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.