/creq command - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
/creq allows you to modify the mIRC DCC Chat options in the command-line, without having to open the mIRC options dialog.
/creq [+m|-m] [ask | auto | ignore]
- +m - Enable automatic minimizing of DCC Chat requests when they are initiated.
- -m - Disable automatic minimizing of DCC Chat requests when they are initiated.
- ask - Makes sure you get a notification on all incoming DCC Chat requests. You can either accept or decline each DCC Send.
- auto - Automatically accepts incoming DCC Chat Requests.
- ignore - This parameter enables the ability to ignore all incoming DCC Chat requests.
Enable automatic minimizing of DCC Chats
Set DCC Chats to automatically accept
Added: mIRC v3.8
Added on: 25 Nov 1995
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.
mIRC commands list