/drawline Command - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
The /drawline command draws a line from the first <x y> coordinate to the second, if more coordinates are specified, the line is continued.
/drawline -ihnr <@win> <color> <size> <x y> <x y> [<x y>...]
- -i - draws in inverse color mode. You can find the final color based on the two color by using $xor($xor(currentcolor,16777215),drawncolor). Drawing the same color gives white and may be used to create transparency effect.
- -h - highlights the windows icon if it is minimized
- -n - prevents the display from being updated immediately
- -r - indicates that the color is in RGB format
- <@win> - the window's name
- <color> - the color of the line
- <size> - the size of the line (thickness)
- <x y> - the first point
- <x y> - the second point
- [<x y>...] - if you gives more points, it will draw a line from the previous point to that point