/gtalk Command - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
The gtalk command makes an Agent speak the specified text.
/gtalk -kwlu <name> <text | <wavefile text>>
- -hPrevents the agent from popping up if mIRC is minimized and -h has been used in /gload to load that agent.
- -kMakes the agent think the text in a balloon without speaking it.
- -lApplies the lexicon settings in the lexicon dialog to the text.
- -uApplies the speech settings in the speech options dialog.
- -wAllows you to play a wave sound filename along with Agent text to speak.
- nameThe name used in /gload to reference that agent
- textThe text to be spoken
- wavefile textThe sound filename, must be wave format, and the text tobe spoken while playing the file
;Load the default agent on your system /gload myagent default ;make the agent plays 'lol.wav' and speak "text" /gtalk -w myagent lol.wav text
Added: mIRC v5.7
Added on: 02 Feb 2000
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.