The /query command opens a query window to the specified nickname. If a message is provided, it is sent.
/query -nxmd <nick> [message]
- n - Minimize the window (existing or while opening new)
- x - Maximize the window (existing or while opening new) (return to normal state with /window -r nick)
- m - Open new window as mdi (default)
- d - Open new window as desktop
- [msg] - If specified, sends the message.
Added: mIRC v2.1a
Added on: 28 Feb 1995
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.