$query Identifier - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
$query returns the name of the Nth query window opened.
- N - The Nth query window, if N = 0, returns the total number of query window opened.
- nick - if a nickname is passed, returns the nickname if you have a query window with that nick, $null otherwise.
- .addr - returns the user address, this value might not be correct, you have to get a message from the user to make sure the address is correct
- .logfile - returns the file name associated with this query window for logging
- .stamp - returns the timestamp setting for that query window
- .wid - returns the window ID of that query window
- .cid - returns the connection ID of that query window
- .hwnd - returns the handle of that query window
- .idle - returns the number of second since a message was sent or received for that query window
Added: mIRC v4.5
Added on: 30 Jun 1996
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.