/gopts Command - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
The gopts command is used to sets various option of a loaded agent
/gopts -b <name> <on | off | size | pace | hide | nosize | nopace | nohide> /gopts -i <name> <on | off> /gopts -e <name> <on | off> /gopts -q <name> (undocumented) /gopts -n <name> <langid> /gopts -h <name> <on | off>
- -b - Turns balloons on or off, but you can instead specify <size>/<nosize> to enable/disable the balloons to fit the text being spoken, <pace>/<nopace> to enable/disable the display of text word by word as it is being spoken, and <hide>/<nohide> to hide/show the balloons when no text is being spoken.
- -i - Turns idle effects on or off.
- -e - Turns sound effects on or off.
- -n - Allows you to set a language id
- -h - Turns the auto-hide feature on or off (see /gload for more info).
- <name> - The name used in /gload to reference that agent
- <on | off> - The state for that option
- <size | pace | hide | nosize | nopace | nohide> - Can be used with -b instead of <on | off> to change the way the balloon is displayed
- <langid> - Used with -n, the hex id value for the language
;Load the default agent on your system /gload myagent default ;Turns off sound effect /gopts -e myagent off
Added: mIRC v5.7
Added on: 02 Feb 2000
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.