/raw Command - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
The /raw command toggles the raw events processing. With no parameters, the /raw command displays the current state (either disabled or enabled). Alternatively, the /raw command can be used to send text to the server AS IS.
/raw [on|off] /raw [-qn] <string>
- -q - Prevents the text being sent to the server from being printed to the window.
- -n - Prevents UTF-8 encoding when sending characters in the 0-255 range.
- [on|off] - Enables or disables raw events processing
- <string> - The data to be sent to the server
To see the current state:
Which will print something like:
* Remote is on (Ctcps,Events,Raw)
/raw can also be used to send text to the server:
/raw PRIVMSG #mIRC :Hello World!
The command above is equivalent to /msg #mIRC Hello World.
Added: mIRC v3.3
Added on: 21 Jun 1995
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.
mIRC commands list