m (Bot: Automated text replacement (-Added On:.+\n?\n?\n?\n?\n? +))
|Line 53:||Line 53:|
Revision as of 00:57, 6 July 2014
Auto-Voice is a feature that can be used to manage access for a channel. Whenever a user who's address matches an address in the auto-voice list joins the channel, mIRC will voice them.
The /avoice command can be used to disable or enable this feature as well as add and remove users from and to the list.
/avoice -rw <nick/address> [#channel1,#channel2,...] [type] [network] /avoice <on/off>
- -r - Indicates address/nick to should be removed
- -w - Auto-Voice apply to any network
- <on/off> - Turns the auto-voice feature on/off.
- <nick/address> - The nickname or address of the person to be added to the auto-voice list. Both nickname and addresses are acceptable. Addresses can be wildcard addresses.
- [#channel1,#channel2,...] - Channels to apply the auto-voice to.
- [type] - Address type to be used.
- [network] - Optional network name to apply the auto-voice to.
;Turn on auto voice /avoice on ;Add Madgoat to the auto-voice list. Address type 2, network Undernet /avoice MadGoat 2 Undernet ;Remove Madgoat from the auto-voice list /avoice -r MadGoat 2 Undernet ;Turn off auto voice3 /avoice off
The above example will output:
* Auto-Voice is on - * Added *!*@Example.com to auto-voice list - * Removed *!*@Example.com from auto-voice list - * Auto-Voice is off
Added: mIRC v5.9