$banlist Identifier - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
$banlist returns the Nth address in the internal ban list
- #chan - the channel you want ban from
- N - the Nth banned address in the channel, use N = 0 for the total number of address
- .by - returns the nickname who set the ban
- .date - returns the date when the ban was set
- .ctime - returns the date when the ban was set, in $ctime format
Added: mIRC v5.71
Added on: 07 May 2000
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.