$iel Identifier - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
$iel returns the Nth address in the internal exception list
- #chan - the channel you want exceptions from
- N - the Nth exception address in the channel, use N = 0 for the total number of address
- .by - returns the nickname who set the exception
- .date - returns the date when the exception was set
- .ctime - returns the date when the exception was set, in $ctime format
Added: mIRC v5.8
Added on: 05 Sep 2000
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.