$iql Identifier - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
$iql returns the Nth address in the internal quiet list
- #chan - the channel you want quiet from
- N - the Nth quieted address in the channel, use N = 0 for the total number of address
- .by - returns the nickname who set the quiet
- .date - returns the date when the quiet was set
- .ctime - returns the date when the quiet was set, in $ctime format
Added: mIRC v7.48
Added on: 15 Apr 2017
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.