$iil Identifier - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
$iil returns the Nth address in the internal invite list
- #chan - the channel you want invite from
- N - the Nth invite address in the channel, use N = 0 for the total number of address
- .by - returns the nickname who set the invite
- .date - returns the date when the invite was set
- .ctime - returns the date when the invite was set, in $ctime format
Added: mIRC v6.17
Added on: 17 Feb 2006
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.