|Unix Time||1546300800 - 1577836799|
- January 3: Arm announces the Mali-C52 and Mali-C32 ISPs.
- January 6: AMD introduces 2nd generation Zen+ mobile processor, codename Picasso
- January 7: Intel unveils Lakefield SoC, Snow Ridge, and Ice Lake (Client)
- January 7: Huawei unveils HiSilicon's Kunpeng 920 high-performance ARM server chip
- February 20: Arm introduces the Neoverse E1 and Neoverse N1 server platforms
- April 2: Intel introduces Cascade Lake servers
- April 16: Intel exists the modem market and the development of their 5G modem
- April 16: AMD introduces ultra-low power embedded Ryzen, codename Banded Kestrel
- May 7: DoE announces Frontier contract has been awarded to Cray and AMD.
- September 12: IBM introduces the z15
- October 8: Arm announces Matterhorn with MatMUL extension.
- October 14: ARCHER 2 is announced
- October 24: Intel unveils the Tremont
Retrieved from "https://en.wikichip.org/w/index.php?title=2019&oldid=94188"