|Unix Time||1420070400 - 1451606399|
- March 1: Socionext is founded by Fujitsu and Panasonic
- April 9: U.S. Department of Energy announces a plan for two new supercomputers: a 180 PFLOPS Aurora and Theta
- May 27: Avago acquires Broadcom for $37 billion
- June 1: Intel acquires Altera for $16.7 billion
- July 31: The RISC-V Foundation is establish to standardize and promote the RISC-V ISA
- October 26: Intel acquires Saffron Technology
Retrieved from "https://en.wikichip.org/w/index.php?title=2015&oldid=81553"