|Unix Time||915148800 - 946684799|
- January 4: Rockwell Semiconductor Systems spun-off as a public company, Conexant (NASDAQ: CNXT).
- February 22: AMD launched the K6-III family.
- June 23: AMD launched Athlon
- June 30: Via Technologies announced the acquisition of Cyrix division from National Semiconductor.
- September: Via Technologies acquires Centaur Technology from IDT.
- Unknown: Alchemy Semiconductor is founded
Retrieved from "https://en.wikichip.org/w/index.php?title=1999&oldid=73209"