The ON TABCOMP event triggers when you press the tab key in an editbox
Note: This event is not triggered in an empty editbox if you have the 'Tab key changes editbox focus' option enabled in alt + o > other > keys.
- <level> - The corresponding access levels for the event to trigger.
- <matchtext> - The corresponding matchtext for the event to trigger.
- <*><?><#[,#]> - The place, or places where the event listens, you can specify specific name of window, seperate them by comma.
- * - Any query/channel window
- ? - Any query windows
- # - Any channel window
- <commands> - The commands to be performed when the event triggers
Added: mIRC v6.2
Added on: 28 Jul 2006
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.