$tip Allows you to create scripted tips that are independent of normal tip events.
$tip(<name>,<title>,<text>,delay,iconfn,iconpos,alias,wid) create a tip, returns Nth position of tip if successfully created, 0 if not $tip(N/name) - returns information about a tip
- name - The name of your tip.
- title - The title of your tip.
- text - The text appearing inside the tip, can contain colors
- delay - The duration of the tip, betwee, 3 and 60
- iconfn - the filename of the icon, if you want to use any
- iconpos - the position of the icon for a file containing multiple icons
- alias - the alias that will be called when the tip is double clicked
- wid - the id of the window to which the tip belongs
- N - reference the Nth tip.
When only one parameter is passed to $tip, you can use the following properties:
- .name - returns the name of the tip (used with the N parameter typically)
- .title - return the title of the tip
- .text - return the text of the tip
- .delay - return the delay of the tip
- .iconfn - return the icon filename used if any
- .iconpos - return the position of the icon for a file containing multiple icons
- .alias - return the name of the alias called when double clicking the tip
- .wid - return the id the window to which the tip belongs
Added: mIRC v6.3
Added on: 16 Aug 2007
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.