$rnick Identifier - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
$rnick returns regular nickname on a channel
- chan - the channel name
- N - The Nth regular nickname, if N is 0, returns the total number of regular nickname in the channel
- nick - is you specify a nickname, use that nickname with property, without property, returns the Nth position in the list of regular user for that channel
- .pnick - Returns the target result with their elevation level, eg: @,+,%. Regular users display normal.
- .idle - Returns the current idle time for the nickname on the channel specified
- .color - Returns the color for that user as set up in the Nick color dialog
Added: mIRC v5.5
Added on: 08 Jan 1999
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.