$play Identifier - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
$play returns informations about queued /play request
$play(N) or $play(nick,N)
- nick - if you specify a nick, it returns how many play requests an user has in the queue.
- N - The Nth /play request queued
- .type - returns the type of the request, "topic" if you are using /play -t, "file" otherwise
- .fname - returns the complete filename used for the play request
- .topic - returns the name of the topic if you used /play -t
- .pos - returns the number of the line that play request is at, (the next line to be played)
- .lines - returns the total number of lines in the file being played
- .delay - returns the delay used for the play request (default to 1000)
- .status - returns the status of the play request, "playing" or "queued"
Added: mIRC v5.82
Added on: 14 Dec 2000
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.