$notify returns informations about nick in your notify list
- nick - The nickname you want to get information about
- N - The Nth nick in the notify list you want to get information about, if N = 0, returns the total number of nicknames in the notify list
- .ison - returns $true if the user is on IRC, $false otherwise
- .note - returns the note associated for that nickname in the notify list
- .sound - returns the online sound setting for that nickname
- .whois - returns $true if the option 'whois' is set for this nickname
- .addr - returns the server adddress entry for this nickname if you used a server format
- .network - returns the network entry for this nickname (if you used something that isn't a server format, basically)
Without a property, $notify(nick) returns the Nth position and $notify(N) returns the nickname
Added: mIRC v4.5
Added on: 30 Jun 1996
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.