$link returns the Nth item in the server Links window (called Links List), which can be retrieved with /links.
- N - The Nth link in the Links list window, if N is 0, returns the total number of links.
- .addr - returns the address of the server, same as $link(N) without property (default)
- .ip - returns the Ip associated with the server, if any
- .level - returns the level for that server
- .info - returns informations about that server.
Added: mIRC v5.1
Added on: 28 Aug 1997
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.