$fopen Identifier - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
$fopen returns information about an open file in file handling
- N - The Nth handle to be used
- name - The handle name to be used
- .fname - returns the complete filename opened
- .pos - returns the position of the pointer in the file
- .eof - returns 1 if the end of the file was reached, 0 otherwise
- .err - returns 0 if an error occured from the last file access
Added: mIRC v6.1
Added on: 29 Aug 2003
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.