$comval returns the member value for the Nth instantiation of the enumerated collection in a COM object.
- name - The name of the COM object connection
- N - The Nth item in the list
- member - The name of the member you want to access
- &binvar - If you use the .result property, a binvar which will be filled with the result.
- .result - Goes with the fourth parameter being a binvar, the result is saved to a binary variable, this allows you to access array, which are returned as tokens separated by NULL bytes.
Added: mIRC v5.9
Added on: 26 Apr 2001
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.