$cnick returns the 'Nick or address' field from the Edit dialog of the Nth entry in the Nick Colors dialog, or if a nick/address is specified, returns the Nth position of the item in list that matches the nick. If the nick/address does not match any items, returns zero.
- <N/nick> - a number representing the Nth item in the Nick Color dialog or a nickname/address used as a match against the field 'Nick or address' in Nick Color Edit dialog
- M - if you use the .color property and no item is found via a nick/address match, the 'Normal Text' color is returned, if M is 1, the 'Listbox text' is color is returned
- .color - return the color for that entry. if no item is found via a nick/address match, the 'Normal Text' color is returned, if the M parameter is 1, the 'Listbox text' is color is returned
- .modes - return the 'Channel modes' field
- .levels - return the 'User levels' field
- .method - return the 'Method' field
- .anymode - return the state of the 'Any mode' checkbox
- .nomode - return the state of the 'No mode' checkbox
- .ignore - return the state of the 'Ignore' checkbox
- .op - return the state of the 'Op' checkbox
- .voice - return the state of the 'Voice' checkbox
- .protect - return the state of the 'Protect' checkbox
- .notify - return the state of the 'notify' checkbox
- .idle - return the 'Idle time' field
Added: mIRC v5.9
Added on: 26 Apr 2001
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.