$line Identifier - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
$line returns the Nth line in a window
- win - a channel/query/status or custom window
- N - The Nth line, returns the total number of lines if N = 0
- T - If T = 1, it references the listbox (nicklist in channel window), T = 0 references the display area
- .state - returns selection state for a line in a listbox.
- .color - returns the color of the line, if any.
Added: mIRC v5.3
Added on: 13 Dec 1997
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.