The /cnick command allows you to modify items from the address book's nick color list.
/cnick -rfaniovpylNmNsN [nick[!user@host]] [color] [modes] [levels] /cnick <on/off>
- -r - Removes the specified nick or address
- -f - Forces mIRC to add another item instead of replacing an existing one
- -a - Sets the Any Mode option
- -n - Sets the No Mode option
- -i - Sets the ignore option
- -o - Sets the op option
- -v - Sets the voice option
- -p - Sets the protect option
- -y - Sets the notify list option
- -lN - Sets the idle time
- -mN - Sets the highlight method (0-2)
- -sN - Sorts the item into the Nth position in the list
- [nick[!user@host]] - Nickname or the host mask to be added
- [color] - The color to assign the nick/host
- [modes] - List of modes that is required for the nick/host (Ed. ~&@%+)
- [levels] - Access level form the user list
- <on/off> - turns nick colors on or off
;Turn nick color on /cnick on ;Add color 5 for all Operators /cnick * 5 @ ;Add color 3 for all half-op /cnick * 3 %
Added: mIRC v6.1
Added on: 29 Aug 2003
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.