$ignore returns the Nth address in the ignore list.
- N - The Nth address in the ignore list, if N = 0, returns the total number of ignored addresses.
- address - An address that is currently ignored, the first matching address is used.
Note: without a parameter, $ignore returns $true if ignore is on $false otherwise
- .type - returns the ignore flag for the ignored address
- .secs - returns the number of seconds until ignore is removed if /ignore -uN were used.
- .network - returns the network associated with the ignored address
Added: mIRC v5.1
Added on: 28 Aug 1997
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.