$dqwindow returns the state of the single message window. When used in on TEXT/ACTION events, it also returns opening/writing/written states.
The value can be checked using the & bit comparison operator:
- $iif($dqwindow & 1,enabled,not enabled)
- $iif($dqwindow & 2,open,not open)
- $iif($dqwindow & 4,opening,not opening)
- $iif($dqwindow & 8,writing,not writing)
- $iif($dqwindow & 16,written,not written)
Added: mIRC v7.48
Added on: 15 Apr 2017
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.