You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
Your username or IP address has been blocked.
The block was made by David. The reason given is amazon-based IPs.
- Start of block: 12:22, 24 November 2018
- Expiration of block: infinite
- Intended blockee: 22.214.171.124/16
You can contact David or another administrator to discuss the block. You cannot use the "email this user" feature unless a valid email address is specified in your account preferences and you have not been blocked from using it. Your current IP address is 126.96.36.199, and the block ID is #1018. Please include all above details in any queries you make.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Problem Box (edit)
- Template:\\ (edit)
- Template:clear (edit)
- Template:empty section (view source) (protected)
- Template:expand list (edit)
- Template:intel title (view source) (protected)
- Template:link-nervana (edit)
- Template:link-x86 (view source) (protected)
- Template:microarchitecture (edit)
- Template:nervana (edit)
- Template:url parse anchor (view source) (protected)
- Template:url parse article (view source) (protected)
- Template:work-in-progress (edit)
- Template:x86 (view source) (protected)
- Module:microarchitecture (view source)
Return to intel/microarchitectures/sunny cove.
|codename||Sunny Cove +|
|core count||2 + and 4 +|
|first launched||2019 +|
|full page name||intel/microarchitectures/sunny cove +|
|instance of||microarchitecture +|
|instruction set architecture||x86-64 +|
|microarchitecture type||CPU +|
|name||Sunny Cove +|
|pipeline stages (max)||19 +|
|pipeline stages (min)||14 +|
|process||10 nm (0.01 μm, 1.0e-5 mm) +|