$sock identifier - mIRC
Commands & Identifiers
$sock returns information about currently opened sockets.
- name - The name of the socket, you can use a wildcard expression and use the N parameter to get the Nth socket
- N - The Nth matching socket, to be used with a wildcard expression, default to 1
- .name - returns the name you give to a connection to identify it
- .addr - returns the original named address if one was used.
- .sent - returns the number of bytes sent over that connection so far
- .rcvd - returns the number of bytes received over that connection so far
- .ip - returns the IP Address the socket is connected to.
- .port - returns the Port the socket is connected to.
- .sq - returns the number of bytes queued in the send buffer
- .rq - returns the number of bytes queued in the receive buffer
- .ls - returns the number of seconds since the connection last sent data
- .lr - returns the number of seconds since the connection last received data
- .mark - returns the data marked from /sockmark (data storage tied to the socket, 512 bytes max)
- .type - returns the socket type, TCP or UDP
- .saddr - returns the source address of the last received UDP packet
- .sport - return the source port of the last received UDP packet
- .to - returns the number of seconds the socket has been open
- .wserr - returns the last winsock error number that occurred on a socket
- .wsmsg - returns the last winsock error message corresponding to the .wserr error number above
- .ssl - returns $true for an SSL connection
- .pause - returns $true if a socket has been paused
- .starttls - returns $true for a STARTTLS connection
- .bindip - returns the ip address or adapter name used when binding IP
- .bindport - returns the port name used when binding IP
- .status - returns the status of the socket "listening", "active", "connecting", or "inactive"
- .upnp - return $true or $false depending on if upnp was used on the socket
//echo -a $sock(*,1)
Added: mIRC v5.3
Added on: 13 Dec 1997
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.
mIRC identifier list