$reptokcs replaces the Nth matching token in text with a new token using case sensitivity. If N = 0, applies to all matching items
- <list> - The list of tokens (can be empty)
- token - the token used to match
- new - the token used to replace the matching token.
- N - The Nth matching token, default to 1, if N is 0, applies to all matching tokens.
- <C> - The ascii number (or code point) of the character seperating the tokens
$reptokcs(one two three twO, twO, four, 32) returns one two three four
Added: mIRC v4.7
Added on: 09 Dec 1996
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.