$fline returns the number of the Nth line matching the expression in a window
Note: $fline strips lines from control code before matching
- win - a channel/query/status or custom window
- expr - the expression to search, wildcard by default
- N - The Nth matching line, returns the total number of matching lines if N = 0
- T - If T = 1, it references the listbox (nicklist in channel window), T = 2 means the expression is a regular expression, T = 3 means both 1 & 2
- S - The search will start from the starting line number S, helping speeding up the search, you must provide the N and T parameter.
- .text return the line matched rather than the line number
Added: mIRC v5.4
Added on: 23 Jun 1998
Note: Unless otherwise stated, this was the date of original functionality.
Further enhancements may have been made in later versions.