The /toolbar command allows you to modify the toolbar. send a sound to a channel/nickname with an optional message. Nicknames must have the Accept sound request option enabled to be able to play the sound as well as having the sound file.
Note: Modifying some of the default mIRC buttons, such as Connect, Notify, etc. may not always work since they are managed by mIRC. They can however be deleted.
/toolbar -aidmsxkNnNzNebwhyNurctplorf[sld] [N] <name/N> <tooltip> <picfile|@> [x y w h] [/alias] [popfile|@]
- -a - Adds a button
- -i - Inserts a button a position [N]
- -d - Deletes a button at position [N] or with name <name>
- -m - Moves a button <name/N> to position [N]
- -s - Adds a separator
- -w - Specifies a wide button
- -kN - Specifies a check button, check with N = 1, uncheck with N = 2
- -nN - Specifies the Nth icon index in the picture file
- -zN - Specifies the icon size, 1 = small, 2 = large, 3 = actual
- -e - Enables the button at position [N] or with name <name>
- -b - Disables the button at position [N] or with name <name>
- -w - Shows the button at position [N] or with name <name>
- -h - Hides the button at position [N] or with name <name>
- -yN - Sets the transparency for button [N] or <name>, N range 0 to 255
- -v - Allows support for alpha channel transparency with PNG files
- -u - Updates the display immediately
- -r - Reset buttons
- -c - Clears all buttons
- -f<sld> - <s>aves/<l>oads/<d>eletes settings in toolbar.ini, that file is automatically load on startup
Use empty quotes with the following switches to clear their entry:
- -t - Updates the tooltip text
- -p - Updates the picture file
- -o - Updates the popups definition
- -l - Updates the [/alias] parameter
- [N] - Used with the switches -idmebwhy, the position of a button in the toolbar.
- <name/N>' - The name or the Nth button in the toolbar.
- <tooltip> - The tooltip text for the button.
- <picfile|@> - The picture filename to be used for the icon or a @picture window name, minimum size is 16x16, maximum is 256x256.
- [w y w h] - The position in the bitmap and size of bitmap to use if you used a @picture window for the icon.
- [/alias] - The command to be performed when the button is clicked, $!1 is the button name.
- [popfile|@] - The popups filename or the menu for the @picture window name.
/toolbar -a Cow "Moo moo!" cow.bmp "/echo I am cow, hear my moo" @cow ;The above command creates a button called "Cow" with the tooltip "Moo moo!" using the button picture cow.bmp. If the button is clicked, it will run the command "/echo I am cow, hear my moo", and if right-clicked, it will popup the menu @cow. /toolbar -m 1 Cow ;The above command will move the button named "Cow" to position 1 in the toolbar. /toolbar -p Cow goat.bmp ;The above command will change the picture on the button named "Cow" to "goat.bmp" /toolbar -is 2 cowsep ;The above command will insert a separator named "cowsep" (every button and separator you add to the toolbar must have a name) at position 2.
Added: mIRC v6.2
Added On: 28/07/2006
Note: Individual switches were not taken into consideration.